Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pixel Satellite Radio AFHD-4 AM / FM and HD Radio Antenna


Pixel Satellite Radio AFHD-4 AM / FM and HD Radio Antenna

I recently purchased a Polk I-Sonic HD Radio. Because of my property, tons of trees, I was having trouble picking up a consistent HD signal. I tried at least four different indoor antennas with little to no improvement. I then went to the AM / FM / HD Radio Outdoor Antenna (Model AFHD-4). It was extremely easy to install and now I pick up all FM HD stations in my area, with a solid signal. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was that it talks about also improving the AM band and that was not true in my case. However, that is not what I wanted it for, I strictly purchased it for the FM band and it works great!!


Click to>>>>>>Radio Antennas

No comments:

Post a Comment